Associated B44.3 Bearing Set of 16 Ball Bearings. This set is less expensive than a B44.2 because there are 6 less bearings included. This set does not include the 4 pcs 3/16″ x 5/16″ ball diff bearings and also 2 pcs of the 1/8″ x 1/4″ steering bearings.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any racer looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with specialty grease. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-1 or ABEC-3 Standards
• Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi™ Grease
• 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
• 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
• Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.