Updated Feb. 9: Now fits T5M. All sets now include 2 additional 5×10 bearings to fit the T5M V2 4-Gear Transmission and topshaft.
Set of 20 Onyx Series Ball Bearings for either a Team Associated B5, B5M, B5M Factory Lite, or T5M. B5 customers will have 4 spare 5x10mm bearings after the kit build since the B5 has only 1 idler gear instead of 2 gears like a B5M Mid-Motor. The 5x10mm bearings fit inside the gearbox or on the front axles. T5M customers will have 2 extra 6×12 bearings which are not used on a T5M V2 Gearbox.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx Series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any racer looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with the best grease on the planet. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-1 Standards
• Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi™ Grease
• 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
• 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
• Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
The Associated B5, B5M Bearing Set does not contain the 8 pcs 3x7x3mm bearings for the steering bellcranks and rack. These are sold separately in packs of 4 pcs, part number SCH2001. Under normal use, the kit steering bearings will probably last the life of the car, so we don’t want to sell you something you don’t need!