**Update Rev-2 Parts in stock with +1mm upper (side are +1mm and -2mm). No more need to run the pivot flipped with 3mm of ballstud washers to run the most common setting**
The Schelle B5M Aluminum Rear Ballstud Mount is a must-have to replace the kit plastic part on a B5M. Impeccably designed and precision machined, the lightweight ballstud mount adds durability in addition to increased tuning options. Along with standard kit width mount holes (middle hole on the Schelle part) there are option close spacing inner and outer holes which give added fine tuning for the upper links. Also available in blue anodized version to match Factory Team parts.
B5M Aluminum Rear Ballstud Mount Features:
- Increased durability and new tuning adjustments at only 5.7g total weight.
- Added inner and outer tuning holes with close spacing for fine adjustments.
- New Rev-2 has upper side raised +1mm for the kit “standard” location and lower side lowered -2mm for a optional “flipped” installation.
- Precision CNC machined, black anodized, and machined with silver edges for a premium look and fit.
- Schelle mini decal included.
- Fits B5M and T5M.
*Schelle recommend using blue thread lock on screws when installing.